Prepare to be surprised by Face Mask No. 598. This delicious spring-green gel turns creamy in feel when applied to the face and does not dry out the skin. When you remove it your face feels silky and refreshed, unlike so many clay-based masks. This mask is perfect for all skin types and excellent for every day use.
Face Mask No. 598 includes ancient botanicals like armoise and absinth as well as complex algae found in the ocean’s depths. They all have healing properties that protect skin against the free radicals that plague us daily. Heart of the Sea Algae has rich and moisturizing omega fatty acids that create supple skin and act as an anti-aging agent. Tomato essence is created from tomato stem sells and protects the complexion from pollution and brightens the skin. The ingredients both ancient and new make for an innovative mask. Your skin will not only feel silkier but firmer after Face Mask No. 598.
What Makes It Special
- HEART OF THE SEA: Found deep in the ocean, this algae is rich in omega three, six and nine essential fatty acids that our tight-feeling skin drinks up. It’s so powerful, it’s currently being investigated by scientists for possible medicinal use. We already know Heart of the Sea acts in a number of beneficial ways on the skin: offering protection against free radicals, revitalizing the skin and moisturizing.
- TOMATO ESSENCE: Created from tomato stem cells, the essence shields the skin from pollution, toxins and premature aging. Because of its antioxidant and regenerative effects the essence serves to make the skin feel and look firmer.
- ARMOISE/MUGWORT: One of the many plants of the Artemissia genus, Armoise, also known as Mugwort, has been renowned for its soothing qualities for centuries. Originally discovered in Asia, it is often used in the healing of broken skin. Its properties of soothing, healing and moisturizing add to the softening and moisturizing qualities of the mask.
- ABSINTH: In the same family as armoise, absinth is an antioxidant which is one of the oldest medicinal plants known to man and has been used in Egyptian skincare since ancient times. Its healing qualities increase the mask’s effectiveness and prevent any irritation after use.
- Apply a generous layer of Face Mask No. 598 once or twice a week on clean face and neck. Let set for 15 to 20 minutes and then massage into your skin with upsweeping movements.
- Rinse and use your regular face cream.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-240/HDI Copolymer BIS-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Dimethiconol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Disodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), Alaria Esculenta Extract, Citric Acid, Trideceth-6, Caramel, Potassium Laurate, Benzyl Alcohol, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, BHT, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, CI 42090 (Blue 1).