Put your fear of scrubs to rest with this gentle and effective exfoliator
Let Face Scrub No. 597 put your fear of scrubs to rest. With its raspberry tint and subtle fragrance, it is the gentlest yet most effective exfoliator available, sweeping away dead skin cells that clog pores and dull your complexion. Purple jojoba beads – spherical and less abrasive – provide exfoliation while moisturizing the skin. Equally detoxifying and refreshing for the skin, Face Scrub No. 597 is the ideal candidate for frequent use. And a must-have for winter wan complexions.
Extracts from the red wine grape Aglianico provide anti-aging benefits by boosting hydration and making the skin appear smoother and silkier. The addition of cornflower water, an ancient remedy for irritated skin, reduces inflammation and eliminates redness or chapping after use. Willow bark extract contributes antimicrobial action and purifies the skin. All of these ancient ingredients combine in a uniquely modern way to create a scrub unlike any other.
What Makes It Special
- AGLIANICO GRAPE MARC EXTRACT: Increasingly we’re learning about the healthful properties of red wine, including its anti-aging effect on the whole body. Our skin is no exception. The addition of Aglianico Grape Marc Extract to Face Scrub No. 597 offers a triple dose of anti-aging while also providing cell detoxification. Extracted from organically-grown Italian fruit, it contains the skin, pulp and seeds of the precious grape. The extract protects skin from environmental stress and toxins and is believed to promote hyaluronic acid, accelerating hydration and making the skin appear smoother and plumper.
- PURPLE JOJOBA EXFOLIATING BEADS: Perfectly round, smooth and uniform in size, these beads make exfoliation gentle but very effective. The spherical shape does not tear delicate skin but gently acts to clear the pores of dead skin cells, oil and debris. Adding to the exfoliation, the beads deposit soothing jojoba ester emollient to soften and moisturize the skin.
- WILLOW BARK EXTRACT: Complex and rich, willow bark extract is a naturally active botanical that is standardized in salicylic acid, giving the skin a smoothing effect. Its salicylic acid-like components are antimicrobial, enabling them to act against Staphylococcus aureaus and Propionibacerium acnes. It is renowned for its delicate exfoliating and purifying properties
- CORNFLOWER WATER: This ancient remedy for inflammation refreshes the delicate areas of the skin as well as mucous membranes. Its astringent yet soothing action protects the cleansed skin.
- KEOLIN OR CLAY: Absorbs both sweat and oil secreted by the skin, enabling other key ingredients to work more effectively while it absorbs debris from the pores.
- Apply Face Scrub No. 597 to moistened face and neck while avoiding the delicate skin around the eyes. Use one to three times per week.
- Massage using gentle upswept circular motions for about two minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and apply moisturizer.
Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Decyl Oleate, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Bentonite, SD Alcohol 40-B, Polyethylene, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Jojoba Esters, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Panthenol, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Mica, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Sodium Benzoate, Talc, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Iron Oxides, Red 30 Lake, Red 30, Ultramarines