Cleanse, Hydrate, Restore Damaged Skin
Introducing the Future of Multipurpose Skin Care
As a cleanser, a treatment, or a quick pick-me-up, Nourishing Hydration Balm No. 624’s special emulsifier technology creates an ultra-hydrating, all-in-one formula that fills in fine lines and rejuvenates damaged skin to help you maintain a youthful appearance. Revitalize your face and body with this proprietary blend of nutritive actives and antioxidants that lock in moisture and keep your skin supple and soft.
Featuring our patented extract of raspberry stem cells, Nourishing Hydration Balm No. 624 improves your skin’s ability to retain moisture and stay hydrated by stimulating the production of hyaluronic acid and certain key proteins, including Filaggrin, Involucrin, and Aquaporin 3. By inducing enhanced hydration, these agents work together to hasten the repair of any damage and strengthen cells’ structural support, giving you smoother, firmer, younger looking skin.
In vivo testing indicates that Raspberry Stem Cell Extract:
- Stimulates the production of Hyaluronic Acid by 20% in fibroblast cells and 126% in keratinocyte cells, allowing your skin to maintain optimal hydration levels through improved water retention
- Improves the levels of Filaggrin by 75% and Involucrin by 21%, two proteins which contribute to the accelerated restoration of damaged skin
- Increases Aquaporin 3 levels by 31%, resulting in improved skin hydration
In vivo assessments also indicate that the addition of Murumuru Butter, with its film-forming qualities, minimizes water loss to further improve your skin’s barrier function, leaving your skin moisturized and refreshed.
What Makes It Special
- RASPBERRY STEM CELL EXTRACT keeps skin hydrated by reinforcing the skin’s protective barrier and stimulating the production of hyaluronic acid. Its enhanced moisturizing properties improve skin’s smoothness, firmness, texture, and elasticity
- MURUMURU BUTTER is sustainably sourced from a species of Brazilian palm tree. Its emollient, film-forming qualities help protect the surface of the skin, maximizing hydration and encouraging a soft, supple texture.
- APRICOT OIL:, which is especially beneficial for dry, sensitive, or irritated skin, provides essential nutrients to calm inflammation and slow the aging process. Loaded with vitamins A and E and omegas 6 and 9, it nourishes, tones, and softens skin
- VITAMIN E, a powerful antioxidant that reduces the formation of free radicals, helps protect skin from environmental damage and improves the skin’s barrier function to prevent water loss and keep skin supple and hydrated.
- ORGANIC EVENING PRIMROSE SEED OIL offers regenerative properties to fortify, tone, and condition skin while it helps to protect against inflammation.
As a Face Cleanser:
- With dry fingertips, gently massage a cherry-sized amount of the balm into dry skin using ascendant, circular motions, avoiding the eye area. As you smooth Nourishing Hydration Balm No. 624 into your skin, it will transform into an oil that captures and dissolves dirt and makeup.
- Wet your face to emulsify the balm, and thoroughly rinse with lukewarm water. Free of soap and surfactants, Nourishing Hydration
- Balm No. 624 cleanses without foaming. Tone, pat dry, and follow with your regular skin care routine.
As an Overnight Mask:
- Apply at bedtime, twice a week, after cleansing face and neck and tissue off any excess. In the morning, gently remove with a warm washcloth.
- Nourishing Hydration Balm No. 624 imparts regenerative properties. Use overnight to refresh and soothe skin after a plane trip or a day spent in the sun.
As a Quick Pick-Me-Up:
- After cleansing face and neck, apply a generous layer of the balm 1-2 times a week. Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Gently massage into skin using ascendant, circular motions, and thoroughly rinse with lukewarm water. Tone, pat dry, and follow with your regular skin care routine.
- Nourishing Hydration Balm No. 624 hydrates skin to plump up fine lines and revitalize tired-looking skin. Use in the morning after a late night or to refresh skin after a long day.
As a Moisturizing Body Balm:
- Apply a small amount to dry areas, such as hands, elbows, and feet.
- Massage thoroughly into skin.
Use as a hair mask to moisturize and hydrate over-processed, sun-damaged, or chlorine-damaged strands. Just apply to dry hair, and let sit 10-15 minutes before cleansing.
Glycerin, Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sucrose Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Cellulose Gum, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Rubus Idaeus Leaf Cell Culture, Red 33