The Newest European Hair Cleanser Is Only Available Here
This Non-Sudsing, Oil-Based Shampoo Will Change Your Hair.
Originally formulated as a skin cleanser, Transforming Hair Cleanser No. 724 tested equally effective for hair because of the potent combination of traditional oils and high tech stem cells which clean, condition and detangle your hair.
Transforming Hair Cleanser No. 724 doesn’t just clean your hair more effectively, it protects your long-suffering locks against mechanical distress caused by flat ironing, blow drying and cutting, as well as the damage caused by products, including mousses, sprays and wax. Whether your hair is dry, oily or in between, this revolutionary shampoo, with its combination of healing oils and patented stem cells, cleans without soap or suds to answer all of your hair’s needs.
Women in From the Lab focus groups have given Transforming Hair Cleanser No. 724 overwhelmingly high praise. We distributed the cleanser to women with all hair types, including treated and distressed hair, and received across-the-board positive feedback. Members noticed that even oily hair can benefit from the multi-tasking cleanser. And because this proprietary formula is designed to clean and condition the entire hair follicle, the innovative combination of oils on hair doesn’t result in a greasy feel like silicone-based conditioners.
What Makes It Special
Transforming Hair Cleanser No. 724 was scientifically formulated to address every part of hair structure: the cortex (inner layer), the cuticle (outer protective layer) and the bulb (the root of the hair). The health of each element is vital and is addressed separately with a combination of patented stem cell technology and traditional moisturizing and strengthening oils. The gentle formula cleanses and nurtures the scalp without drying.
- RASPBERRY STEM CELL EXTRACT: This patented stem cell works to hydrate the scalp and hair shaft while at the same time protecting the hair from dehydration. Stem cells increase hyaluronic content (moisture), enhance water transport in the skin and hair shaft, improve the production of ceramides and replenish hair lipids. The barrier of the cuticle is reinforced, making the hair frizz and split-end free.
- ANDIROBA OIL: Found in the rain forests of the Amazon Basin and obtained by ecologically sensitive methods, this precious oil acts as a healing agent for irritated skin. Andiroba adds a silky sheen to hair and promotes growth because of its 65% omega-3 fatty acid content. Those same fatty acids treat curly hair without a greasy after feel.
- SWEET ALMOND OIL: This oil cleanses the hair and scalp, removing pollutants and environmental impurities. Sweet almond oil lubricates the hair follicles, upping the shine quotient and helping to prevent the appearance of hair loss.
- CASTOR SEED OIL: Rich in fatty acids, this oil is an active hair conditioner and a stimulant for new growth.
- VITAMIN E: An antioxidant, vitamin E increases circulation in the scalp, hydrates and smooths dry hair.
- Pour a quarter-sized portion (larger if you have long hair) in your wet palm and rub your hands together to warm the oil slightly.
- Smooth the cleanser on wet hair, adding a splash of water. Use your fingers to distribute from roots to ends, and gently massage into scalp.
- Be careful as you apply as wet hair breaks more easily than dry. Do not wait for suds. Transforming Hair Cleanser No. 724 cleans without the sudsing factors.
- Leave on for five minutes if you want extra conditioning or rinse immediately.
- Use Transforming Hair Cleanser No. 724 to wash children’s hair. Without the sting of soap it won’t irritate delicate skin and eyes.
- A gentle moisturizer, Transforming Hair Cleanser No. 724 can double as a body wash.
Tipa-Laureth Sulfate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laureth-4, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Rubus Idaeus Leaf Cell Culture.