High-end ingredients deliver visible hand and body results
Thanks to new skin care technology and an exclusive formula that boasts a trio of powerhouse stem cells, Micro Cellular Body Treatment No. 615 delivers significant rejuvenation to all areas of your body, including your most forgotten age indicator: your hands.
Micro Cellular Body Treatment No. 615 is not only a luxe treat for skin below the chin but superb protection and treatment for the ravages of age and environment. Scientists have formulated an entirely new synergy of the stem cells Nicotiana Sylvestris Leaf, Psilanthus Bengalensis Leaf and Dolichos Biflorus Callus.
With the addition of moisturizing vitamins and a hyaluronic agent, the actives in Micro Cellular Body Treatment No. 615 have been shown in laboratory tests to decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by 15.8% after two weeks and 24.9% after four weeks of continuous use.
Deceptively light, this must-have treatment is rich enough for the thirsty skin on your legs and arms and silky enough to absorb quickly so your hands are never slippery. Newly created in Europe, exclusively for From the Lab, this lightly scented cream contains a mother lode of vitamins A, B3, C and E, as well as a trio of potent stem cells, making it the most effective anti-aging cream possible.
Micro Cellular Body Treatment No. 615 is the unique combination of high tech-high touch that we love bringing to our Members.
What Makes It Special
- Nicotiana Sylvestris Leaf Cell Culture, Psilanthus Bengalensis Leaf Cell Culture Extract and Dolichos Biflorus Callus Extract, three powerful stem cells, work synergistically to improve skin. The combination induces the renewal of collagen to shield skin from degradation caused by age and environment, stimulates fibronectin which is important in wound healing, and enhances the production of involucrin to improve skin moisture and filaggrin which releases amino acids that assist in water retention. Additionally, this trio of stem cells stimulates fat cells to increase oxygen consumption and improve cellular metabolism.
- Vitamin B3 keeps skin hydrated and stimulates collagen as well as lightening the appearance of age spots.
- Vitamin A helps improve texture, firmness and smoothness of skin.
- Vitamin E has antioxidant properties and increases skin’s glow.
- Vitamin C aids in the production of collagen to increase elasticity, rids skin of the appearance of age spots and repairs UV damage which results in fine lines.
- Sodium Hyaluronate has strong moisturizing properties and helps preserve suppleness, elasticity and tone.
- Apply to slightly damp skin on entire body as well as hands both morning and evening.
- Be sure to apply liberally to neck, chest and décolleté as they often show signs of age sooner than the rest of the body. Don’t forget arms and legs, which are often overexposed to sun.
- Take special care with your elbows, knees and heels, as they can get drier and patchier than the rest of the body
- The healing and collagen building properties of Micro Cellular Body Treatment No. 615 work most effectively in the evening.
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Meteorite Powder, Psilanthus Bengalensis Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Dolichos Biflorus Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Nicotiana Sylvestris Leaf Cell Culture, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5, Red 40